Adelphi’s New Cabinetry Styles, Colors Give Hungry Homeowners A Reason to Stay in the Kitchen
Robesonia, Pa., February 25, 2008 — Adelphi Kitchens & Cabinetry has cooked up 20 new sizzling cabinetry styles, more than 10 new colors, and two new wood species—inspiring interior designers, Adelphi dealers and homeowners to create a custom look that accentuates the home’s architectural elements and represents the resident’s style.
“From inspiration to installation, we create fine cabinetry that appeals to today’s consumers who look for the elegant touches that add class and individuality to their homes. The quality in design and workmanship uses time-tested construction methods that give them lasting beauty in their homes – whether it’s expanding kitchen space, creating organization in the library, or adding spa-like furniture to the bathroom,” said Stratton Yatron, chief financial officer, Adelphi Kitchens & Cabinetry.
- New Cabinet Styles
- Each of the new 20 framed and frameless styles are featured on Adelphi’s Cabinetry Selector at adelphikitchens.com to help visitors visualize some of the options available. Among the wide array of custom styles shown on the Web, there are elegant, traditional styles like Presidential Cathedral and Double Georgetown to contemporary selections like Aspen and Scottsdale. By double-clicking on the images, Cabinetry Selector visitors can access detailed construction information on the specifications and recommendations for wood and finishes of each style.
- New Colors on New Woods
- Adelphi craftsmen have introduced Walnut and Alder to the standard wood selections, which include Birch, Cherry, Maple, Oak and Knotty Pine. Walnut and Adler woods are available for all styles in Adelphi’s Ridgewood Cabinetry line; walnut is also available in the framed cabinetry selections.
An expanded color palette of full-cover paints and stains includes the latest options created to enhance the wood tones specifically for Walnut, Alder and Birch cabinetry:
- Walnut finishes: Burgundy, Cinnamon, Colorado Red, Hearthstone
- Alder finishes: Acorn, Cinnamon, Natural, Nutmeg, Tuscan
- Birch wood finishes: Argent, Black/Silver striping glaze, Camel in black or brown glazes, Buttercup, Camel, Coral, Dove with Copper striping, Eggshell with brown glaze, Evergreen, Flint, Ivory, Jalapeño, Jalapeño with black glaze, Sage, Sage with Copper striping glaze, Sandstone, Slate, Snowcap with Mocha glaze, Sunset, White with brown glaze, and White with Champagne glaze.
- Adelphi encourages consumers to contact their Adelphi retailer for actual wood chip samples of their selections, so they can see an accurate depiction of how the finish looks on a particular species of wood.
“With so many options to consider, having custom samples in hand allows homeowners to experiment with the wood grains and finishes until they hone in on the one that pulls the room together. Through our online tools and visual samples, we make the process easier and enjoyable,” said Yatron.