If you’re detail-oriented with experience and passion for design in the kitchen and bath industry, we are looking for you…
Our dealers are looking to hire a skilled, energetic and talented kitchen designer to join their team. This individual will work closely with homeowners and the trade, managing the sales of kitchen and bath design projects from conception (initial design meetings) to conclusion (factory order and installation). Responsibilities include direct sales and developing relationships with builders, architects, designers, and homeowners—managing the construction process for kitchens and baths from start to finish
All fields required. PDF format only. Maximum upload 5MB.
Adelphi Kitchens and Cabinetry has dealers seeking kitchen designers in the following areas:
- Greater Philadelphia area
Essential characteristics for success include, but are not limited to:
- 3 to 5 years Sales experience in kitchen and bathroom design & remodeling
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, 20/20 design software, or ProKitchen
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office, Excel & Word
- Expertise in field measuring
- Proven track record in sales
- True devotion for helping clients transform their homes
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Reliable transportation
Please note: Your resume will be forwarded to the applicable dealer. If you are chosen for an interview, our dealer will contact you directly. Although we look forward to having you be part of the Adelphi family, Adelphi Kitchens is not involved with the decision process.