Adelphi Kitchens is pleased to offer a ten-year warranty on its kitchen cabinets. This warranty is against defective materials or workmanship on any Adelphi Kitchens product for the original purchaser at the original site of installation.
To take advantage of this warranty, the original purchaser must fulfill the following requirements as specified by Adelphi:
- Sign and return the warranty card by mail to Adelphi Kitchens, Inc., Warranty Service, PO Box 10, Robesonia PA 19551; or register it online using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Report any possible claims to the kitchen dealer from whom the cabinetry was originally purchased.
- In the event that the dealer is unavailable, report the claim in writing to Adelphi at the above address.
Under this limited warranty, Adelphi Kitchens will repair or replace, at its sole judgment, any part determined by Adelphi to be defective, including all knobs, pulls, and slides or glides. Adelphi Kitchens’ sole obligation is the repair or replacement of the item in question. Adelphi will not be responsible for the removal, shipment, re-installation, or any other consequential costs associated with warranty claim items.
Excluded from claims under this warranty are:
- Damages not caused by Adelphi Kitchens.
- Defects arising from improper storage or installation.
- Changes in color due to natural aging or mellowing of the wood or finish caused by exposure to natural or artificial light. These changes are an inherent feature of all wood products and finishes.
- Damage or defects caused by misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Damage or deterioration of products due to normal wear and tear over time.
- Items not manufactured by Adelphi Kitchens (such as trash units, cutlery dividers, etc.).
We also exclude and are not responsible for consequential damages or any incidental damages arising out of breach of any expressed, written, or implied warranty or which relates to our products. Adelphi Kitchens shall be the sole arbiter of repair, replacement, or rejection of any warranty-claimed item. No other representative has the authority to change or expand the above warranty declarations or our liability. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you based on your location.
Register your warranty
By completing and submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have read the above warranty terms and agree to fulfill them as a condition of my purchase in the case of any claim.