ABOUT THE 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. is pleased to offer this ten-year limited warranty on its kitchen cabinets. This warranty is against defective materials or workmanship on any Adelphi Kitchens’ product, for the original purchaser at the original site of installation.
To take advantage of this warranty, the original purchaser must fulfill the following requirements as specified by Adelphi Kitchens, Inc.
- Sign and return the Warranty card to Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. or register the Warranty online from the Adelphi Kitchens website.
- Report any possible claims to the Kitchen Dealer from whom the cabinets were originally purchased.
- In the event that Dealer is unavailable, report the claim, in writing, to Adelphi Kitchens, Inc., Warranty Service, PO Box 10, Robesonia, PA 19551
Under this limited warranty, Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. will repair or replace, at its sole judgement, any part determined by Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. to be defective including all knobs, pulls and slides/glides. Adelphi Kitchens, Inc.’s sole obligation is the repair or replacement of the item in question. Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. will not be responsible for the removal, shipment, re-installation, or any other consequential costs, associated with warranty claim items.
THIS WARRANTY HAS THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS
- Damages not caused by Adelphi Kitchens, Inc.
- Defects arising from improper storage or installation.
- Changes in color due to natural aging or mellowing of the wood and finish caused by exposure to natural or artificial light. It is an inherent feature of all wood products and finishes.
- Damage or defects caused by misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Damage or deterioration of products due to normal wear and tear over time to include any warping less then 1/4″.
- Items not manufactured by Adelphi Kitchens include Trash units, Two-Tier Cutler Divider, etc.
We exclude and are not responsible for any consequential damages or any incidental damages arising out of breach of any expressed, written, or implied warranty or which relates to our products. Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. shall be the sole arbiter of repair, replacement, or rejection of any warranty claimed item. No other representative has any authority to change or expand the above warranty declarations or our liability. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you based on your location.